I have created, copyedited, and translated publicity materials, brand guidelines, educational content, manuscripts, reader’s reports, and other kinds of writing for a range of clients.
Institutions I have worked with in the past include the Hong Kong University of Science and Technology, the University of Chicago Lab School, the Hong Kong International Photo Festival, and more.
- Interning at Highwire PR (April 2021–present)
- Proofreading technical literature for No Starch Press (April 2021–present)
- Copywriting and copyediting admissions brochures and branding materials for the Hong Kong University of Science and Technology (2018–present)
Past Projects (excerpt)
- Prepared Reader’s Report for Pushkin Press (March 2021)
- Copyedited and fact-checked marketing book (80,000+ words) by Dr. Royce Yuen for Routledge Press (October 2020)
- Created two translation dossiers for the University of Chicago Lab School spotlighting the poems “Diary: I simply exist here” (我僅僅存在於此) by Yu Xiuhua (余秀華) and “Nostalgia” (鄉愁) by Yu Guangzhong (余光中), November 2019. Was invited to deliver a lecture on literary translation to students in December 2019.