I am pursuing a postgraduate internship at Highwire PR (named a Best Place to Work by PRWeek and Inc.), supporting media relations for Illumio, Intel Security, Zendesk, and Calm.
Prior to joining Highwire, I designed, copyedited, and translated: publicity materials, brand guidelines, educational content, manuscripts, reader’s reports, and other deliverables for a range of international clients.
Past projects I’ve worked on include:
- Proofreading technical literature for No Starch Press (April 2021–May 2021)
- Copywriting and copyediting admissions brochures and branding materials for the Hong Kong University of Science and Technology (2018–2021)
- Preparing a Reader’s Report for Pushkin Press (March 2021)
- Copyediting and fact-checking a marketing book (80,000+ words) by Dr. Royce Yuen for Routledge Press (October 2020)
- Designing two translation dossiers for the University of Chicago Lab School and delivering a lecture on literary translation to students (November–December 2019)